Breaking out of your shell and realizing innovation from R&D as quickly as possible
Develop promising technologies into businesses as quickly as possible. Build an R&D ecosystem for this purpose.
Breaking out of various shells and spreading the wings of your business.
Solving social issues
Accelerate the growth of individuals, organizations, and society
We will continue to have a huge impact on society with our world-class digital technology.
We will always remain simple and grow by engaging and improving each other.
1. Digital innovation
Achieve digital innovation at maximum speed with intelligent simulation and automation.
2.R&D business acceleration
Polishing the sparkling gem of technology into a business.
3. R&D ecosystem
We aim to improve Japan's R&D environment and build an ecosystem that increases ROI.
Value to cherish
1. Impact Society
Making a huge impact on society through research and development.
2. Be Simple
Being simple makes you flexible, fast, and strong.
3. Challenge Each Other
With an open and free work style, everyone can work hard and grow.
Greetings from the representative director, CEO, and COO
To continue to meet the expectations of society and customers, we will strive to "continue to change."
Representative director message
Seiko Kitase｜Representative Director
× Atsumi Saito｜R&D Team
※ Interview with CEO at the time
BIRD INITIATIVE, Inc.
Date of establishment
September 2, 2020
Head office location
7F Arco Tower, 1-8-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0064
- Research and development related to digital transformation technology
- Contract research and development work related to digital transformation technology
- Company establishment, acquisition, merger, company split, stock exchange/transfer, business transfer, capital alliance
Planning and mediation of business alliances, etc., and related consulting services.
- Investment in the business specified in each of the preceding items that is managed by another person
- All operations incidental to the preceding items
Mr. Masakazu Masushima
Mori Hamada Matsumoto Law Office